How to Use Effective Gazebo Branding
How to Use Effective Gazebo Branding to Draw an Audience at An Event
If you are planning to attend or host an event where you will be promoting your brand, gazebos can be very effective. They can be used indoors and outdoors and have many benefits. If you use your gazebo branding for both indoor and outdoor events, you need to choose a type of gazebo suited to both. If you mainly do outdoor events, you should opt for a type of gazebo that is specifically designed to function well outdoors. Usually, these are made of tougher fabrics and can be anchored solidly to the ground or other surfaces to keep them in place, even in windy conditions, while still providing your brand with excellent visibility.
When used indoors, gazebos stand out above other displays, because they are above the usual face level of people walking amongst the displays. They can also create a more intimate ambiance inside the gazebo for the visiting customer, and here you can make use of various engagement tools that allow the potential customer to interact with your product or service. One of the main things to consider when choosing your gazebos is how the gazebo branding will be done. Incorrect branding design can harm a brand, and it is important that the gazebo branding is done in a way that reflects and represents the identity and values of your brand.
Requirements for Good Gazebo Branding Design
- Clear fonts: If you use text on your gazebo, it is vital that is clear and easy to read, even from a distance. It should be able to convey a message in an instant. This way your potential consumer will instantly understand what is on offer and be drawn to your gazebo. Often, text used in logos on smaller displays will not work on gazebo branding, so it is important that you get experts involved to help to make the design as impactful and effective as possible.
- Visual: Colour is eye-catching, but too many or too bright colours can be distracting and gaudy, and this can undo your efforts. Use colours sparingly and avoid overly vivid or loud colours. Simple yet bold images can capture the imagination and draw people to your stand. Complicated and ornate graphics scramble the visuals and confuse the message, irritating the eye. Simple ideas and images with a strong message work best with gazebo branding, especially taking into account that you only have the sides of the gazebo to utilise as your display surface.
- Clear and simple messaging: The onlooker must be able to decode your message or representation of your brand within seconds. This means that whatever images or logo you display should be easy to read and comprehend. Words must be chosen carefully, and messages have to be punchy and have impact. Keep it short and simple. The shorter the headline or main message, the easier it is to remember.
- Shout out the brand name: It is easier for people to remember your brand if a strong impression was created. Often people neglect to display the brand name prominently, and even though there is a strong message in the gazebo branding, the company name is lost and forgotten.
- Contact details: Ensure that your website and company details are displayed prominently. This allows interested parties to contact your business. This may seem obvious, but it is something that is often omitted in gazebo branding.
If you are looking for the most effective gazebo branding, contact our professionals at Podd Display! We will ensure that the display of your brand is memorable and interesting.