Increase Your Visual Display Power with Pull-Up Banners
Increase Your Visual Display Power with Pull-Up Banners!
One of the most important building blocks of any business is the visibility of their products, services, and/or brands. As any marketing guru can tell you, customers will not invest in your product if they are not aware that it exists. This is why marketing and advertising are so important, especially when it comes to new brands or the relaunch of an existing one. Brand visibility will achieve the following:
- Alert the potential consumer that the brand exists and that it is available.
- Tell the customer more about the brand.
- Increase curiosity about the brand.
- Build familiarity with the brand.
- Encourage consumers to invest in the brand.
- Create brand loyalty once people have invested in the brand.
The big problem is that it is not always that easy or financially viable to create the brand visibility you need. Traditional advertising media, such as television adverts, printed content, and radio advertising, can cost a fortune, and even though people don’t realise it, social media can cost more than they think to reach the right audiences.
One of the most cost-effective ways in which to achieve the visual display you need to promote your brand is to use pull-up banners at events. These would include trade shows, exhibitions, award ceremonies, promotional events, sports days, and any other events where your target market will be present. Pull-up banners are easy to use, easy to create, and easy to store.
What Is a Pull-Up Banner?
A pull-up banner will usually consist of a printed screen that is made of a robust, yet lightweight material. The brand name, logo, or message can be printed and displayed on this material. The material is then folded over a retractable roller, which will enable the image to be extracted and stretched over a frame. The base of the pull-up banner is solid and sturdy, and is designed to remain upwards, even if someone happens to bump into it. The fabric is secured against a stand that is pulled out from the base unit. Tension is built into the base and the upright hook to ensure that the image remains erect and smooth. They are highly visible and the success of the pull-up banner will largely depend on where it is used and what is displayed on the banner itself. They are suited to use both indoors and outdoors because they are so sturdy, but they don’t function very well in wind or rain. If the pull-up banners are generally used outdoors, a more solid and heavy base will be required to keep the banner upright at all times.
The Advantages of Pull-Up Banners
- Easy to deploy: There is no need for a team of experts to erect a printed pull-up banner to promote your brand. The operation is very easy – the printed screen is merely extracted from the base and hooked up onto the stand, and the full visibility of the banner is displayed in an instant. These are very easy for one person to transport around and use at functions and events where the brand presence must be noted.
- Versatility: Many different images can be designed to work with your pull-up banners. The main investment will be in the base of the banner. From there, any printed images or messages can be hooked onto the base and extracted for specific display purposes. It is easy to change the display, which means that you can display a range of messages during the course of an event.
- Lightweight: Marketing materials have traditionally been heavy and difficult to handle for salespeople travelling alone. This is where pull-up banners truly excel. Because they are made from lightweight materials, they are easy to transport and to carry to wherever they are required, even by just one person!
The value offered by the visibility that your pull-up banners provide will by far exceed the value of your investment. These units are practical, easy to use, and easy to change. To find out more about how our banners can increase your display power, give our team at Gawk a call today.