Portable Exhibition Stands
7 Reasons to Use Portable Exhibition Stands
If you regularly attend exhibitions or need to maximise the display of your brand at events such as sports days or award ceremonies, you will need a method of display that is not only easy to set up and transport, but also very effective in terms of display. Setting up a stand at an exhibition can be very cumbersome, and getting the display right is just as difficult.
This is why it is important to have access to display units that provide an easy and cost-effective way in which to create a presence at an event such as an exhibition. When strategically placed, portable display units are a wonderful way in which to display your brand effectively, while still providing convenience and ease of use. There are many other advantages associated with portable exhibition stands.
- Lightweight: With the modern construction of these units, the weight of the materials has decreased to the point where all the components are now made of materials that are durable, but also very lightweight. This makes the unit easy to set up, carry and transport – even by just one person!
- Easy storage: Because portable exhibition stands can fold up into small units and usually come with their own handy storage cases, they are easy to store, even in small places like the boot of a car.
- Durable: Modern portable exhibition stands are made of quality materials that deal very well with the wear and tear that the unit will face over time. The protective casings also help to minimise damage and to keep the unit in good shape for a long time.
- Easy to construct: Innovative technology now allows for the creation of units that are very easy to assemble and disassemble, even with no prior knowledge of assembling these units. This means that they can be used conveniently by just about anybody.
- Reusable: There is great emphasis these days on environmental issues and as a result, recycling and reusing any object is important. Portable exhibition units can be reused time and time again, and even if the printed display changes, the stand can be reused with new display materials. There are also now companies that specialise in the reuse and repurposing of the discarded printed display materials. This means that they are not only environmentally friendly, but also cost efficient!
- Flexible: The ability to create an effective display is important during exhibitions, and having units that are flexible in terms of operation and placement can mean the difference between a successful and unsuccessful display. Portable units are easy to move around and place strategically, which makes them ideal for any situation or event.
- Compact: Because portable exhibition stands tend to be small and compact (depending on the design), they can be used to create very effective displays in places where space is limited.
Choosing Portable Exhibition Stands
When it comes to finding exhibition stands to maximise your displays at events, there are certain factors to take into consideration. Consider the following:
- Weight: How many people normally set up the display? If there isn’t a team available to set up a display or if only one or two people are usually required to represent the business at events, it is essential that the construction of the portable exhibition unit is made from materials that are very lightweight, so that it can easily be carried and transported by an individual.
- Construction: The unit should also be easy to construct and deconstruct by one or two people.
- Packaging: Any good portable exhibition stand should come with its own protective carry case that ensures that the unit inside is kept in good shape during the usual wear and tear of its life. The case should also provide a handle or shoulder strap that makes it easy to carry.
To find out more about other benefits of getting your own portable exhibition stands, give our team at Podd Display a call today, and we will help you to maximise your display at any event!