Stand Out With Exhibition Stands
How to Use Branded Exhibition Display Stands To Make Your Brand Stand Out
One of the main objectives when attending a conference, trade show, sports day, exhibition or other event with your exhibition stands, is to be visible to your target market. You need to attract the people who will be interested in investing in your product, service, or brand, and being seen by them is incredibly important. Because there tends to be so much competition at these types of events, you simply have to find a way to make your exhibition stands more attractive to the right people, and to draw them in towards your exhibition stand, in order for them to get to know your brand better.
Many experts recommend that a custom-made, mobile exhibition stand is used. Often, the height of the stand is important, but it is just as important to ensure that what you provide inside your exhibition stand is able to attract and hold the attention of the right people. There are many ways to make your exhibition stands more interesting and noticeable. These include the following:
- Custom Built Exhibition Stands: Get a professional company, such as Podd Display to design and build a custom exhibition stand that will truly embody the character and identity of your brand. Often, these display stands are cleverly designed, and can be set up in a variety of formats and layouts that can be changed according to the size and shape of the available space. Set up the stand, so that it looks attractive and inviting, and your target market will soon notice you and flock to your stand.
- Increased Height: In order to literally stand out above the competition, you may want to consider exhibition stands that have high banners or even a gazebo. Because these are visible above head level, they are more likely to attract the attention of those who matter, and announce the presence of your brand. A tall structure that is highly visual, perhaps even with moving images, is hard to ignore, and this can help bring people to your stand.
- Provide an Experience: People do not always remember events, but they remember experiences, so give them one at your stand. Use interactive tools, such as tablets, presentations, and even samples in order to provide them with the opportunity to interact with your brand, product, or service.
The more entertaining and informative the experience is that you provide, the more likely they are to remember your stand, your brand, and how it can benefit them. Even just introducing them to your brand creates brand familiarity, and people are more likely to choose your brand over others, even if they have never used it.
- Provide Refreshments: Many events do not allow people to provide refreshments at their exhibition stands, because there are usually food courts or refreshment areas where people can purchase drinks and food. If this rule does not apply, you may want to keep the people in your stand there for longer by providing them with something to snack on or something to drink, especially if the brand you are advertising is some sort of food or drink.
- Give them small samples or snacks that they can comfortably hold, eat, or drink, which will allow them to dwell a little longer. Nobody wants to be seen as a glutton, and very few people will come to your stall, take your food, and walk away. They will not want to seem ungrateful, and therefore will return the favour by remaining at your exhibition stands a little longer, while they enjoy the food or drinks you provided.
If you are looking for more ways to increase the effectiveness of your exhibition stands and display power, give our experts at Podd Display a call today!